If you enjoy making home-made cards and little gifts then you may find yourself looking for occasions to send one!
If you have a small family then there may not be enough birthdays, anniversaries and new babies to satisfy your urge to create new cards.
So here are thirty ideas for times when you can send a home-made card – I hope some are of use :
Occasions for a card or little gift
- Congratulations you passed the test
- Baby shower – gift for baby
- Baby shower –gift for mum and dad
- To bring you luck
- I have just had super good luck and want to share it
- I am going to miss you
- We were all in it together
- I am glad to have you back
- Thank you for being there for me
- Simply.. I love you
- You are special
- Thank you for teaching me
- I appreciate your help
- Thank you for looking after me
- Thank you for looking after my cat/dog/penguin
- Good luck in your new job
- Enjoy your retirement
- Get well soon
- Glad you are on the mend
- Welcome home!
- Good luck at university
- Bon voyage
- Here’s my new address
- Congratulations on reaching your goal!
- Good luck with your driving test
- Good luck in your new home
- Happy retirement
- Welcome to the neighborhood
- Congratulations on your new dog/cat/gerbil
- Thank you for the present you bought me
If you are looking for a bit of inspiration for themes for your cards, check out my article on Traditional Wedding and Birthday Anniversaries and the materials, flowers and gems associated with them.
On what other occasions do you send a card?