Originally posted on 27th February 2012 – reposted on new blog on 20 April 2012
Today I added the first tutorial on the website. First of many, I hope 🙂
This first tutorial is How To Make a Doll’s Bookcase using my new Tin Teddy Wooden Background Papers. You can make one with other paper, of course, but the Tin Teddy wood papers do the job perfectly 🙂
I will be adding many more tutorials over the coming weeks and months. Here are some of the things I will be doing:
- more furniture and accessories for popular dolls like Blythe
- card making and scrapbooking techniques, projects and ideas
- lots of ideas for using your Tin Teddy graphics in new and fun ways
- knitting, crochet, lace-making and stitching tutorials
- polymer clay and sculpting tutorials
- whatever else I think of 😉
I will do some as videos and some as picture/written description type. I will also include written details for the videos. I will also try to get all the tutorials up as downloadable PDF files so you can easily print them out to use away from the computer.
I have been crafting for a very long while and hope that I can offer some fun and unusual ideas and projects for you.